If you would like your company logo on the workwear, you can choose to use iron-on labels
. Iron-on labels can be kiss-cut to precisely the contours of your logo.
When choosing our solution, you have more options to choose the right type of workwear for you, both in terms of functionality and fit, because you are free to purchase the workwear best suited to your purposes.
- Print names on workwear, easily and affordably
- The labels can be ironed on to any piece of clothing that can withstand heat from an iron.
- A hot wash program can reduce the lifespan of these labels, so if the clothing must be regularly washed in a hot wash cycle, we recommend our iron-on labels.
- The labels are the same high quality that you will typically be familiar with from a printed T-shirt in the shops.
- You decide the placement of the labels on the clothing. 5 mm corresponds approximately to a font size of 18 in MS Word. 10 mm corresponds approximately to a font size of 40 in MS Word. 50 mm corresponds to a font size of 212 in MS Word.
- The labels for print on workwear are suitable for most types of clothing such as jackets, sweaters, trousers, shirt collar, etc.
- Choose between four colours: Black, white, blue and red.
- You can purchase a pack with both black and white (50/50).
- Instructions are included with the order.